August 6th, 1906 the council from the Baptist Churches gave recognition to the congregation as the Trinity Baptist Church (the name was suggested by the late Brother Charles Tompkins)
1915 - 1919
Under the leadership of the late Rev. George Carrington a new church was built at 1630 Rose Avenue.
The late Rev. Turner appointed a Planning Committee, under the chairmanship of Brother John J. Epps, to seek a new site for the church and launch a building drive.
Under the leadership of the late Rev. W. D. Adkins, St. Paul's Catholic School was purchased. On the third Sunday of October the Trinity Family marched from their old home at 1630 Rose Avenue to their new home at 2811 Fendall Ave.
On June 5th, the Trinity family marched into it's brand new 1,000 seat sanctuary.
December 25th, less than four years later we held a mortgage burning ceremony.
July 6th, Rev A. Lincoln James Jr. was called to pastor, under his leadership, Trinity entered a new era of Christian ministry.
Purchased land located at 3601 Dill Road.
On April 2nd, our church made history with the ordination of it's first female deacons.
Received building permit to start on the Trinity Family Life Center.
The building process of the Trinity Family Life Center began.
Doors opened to the Trinity Family Life Center.